Thursday 28 February 2013

The last week.

Away last weekend for a 4 day tour to the Isle of Wight, trips to Shanklin, While in Godshill we had to try the cakes Then The Pearl Centre, Rosemary Vineyard and Cowes. Sue came with me for the first time and saw that I don't sit on my arse doing bugger all!on the way back across The Solent we had to give way to one of the largest container vessels in the world. Returned Monday night and away for 2 days at Scarborough with excursions to Goathland, Whitby and York. I stayed at The Grand lovely executive room with a double size jacuzzi bath and king size bed. Very nice thanks Elaine for sorting it out. Now 2 rest days, I took my Mam to do her shopping and she bought me breakfast. I think she thinks there is a war coming! Then home and sorted my fly gear out for a trip to Ladybower Reservoir's opening day with seepee tomorrow, boat is booked and breakfast is ordered.

2 Comments:

At 28 February 2013 at 19:14 , Blogger tomherb said...

have fun mate

 
At 28 February 2013 at 20:05 , Blogger Biggun said...

Will do Tom, see you in 10 days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home