Monday 5 April 2010

Diet again

Had a couple of lapses over the holidays and been at work everyday but when I got weighed this morning I was 19st 11lbs so more than happy. I think I will start some exercising this week bike and treadmill should keep the weight loss going.

Fishing now.
I have made my mind up to do a bit of "fly fishing" and "tenching" this close season (I know I say it every year and do nothing about it) this year I am determined to have a "chuck".
I'm looking for some small stream fly fishing, I only fish the Dry Fly, I can't be doing with nymphs/emergents/wets. So if any one can help, this side of the Penines would be preferable.
Bryce and Scottie if you look in maybe have a day on the Nidd again?.

e mail mike@mikeberridge.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home