Tuesday 19 February 2013

Started here late last summer after being disillusioned with Nat Exp being on your back all the time, I don't need the hassle, GPS trackers,traffilog txt messaging by passengers to the company, complaining about the smallest little thing to try and get a free ticket. Started here late last summer after being disillusioned with Nat Exp being on your back all the time, I don't need the hassle, GPS trackers,traffilog txt messaging by passengers to the company, complaining about the smallest little thing to try and get a free ticket. My thanks to my good friend Dick for the photo. So 6 months down the road and I'm a much happier bunny, at least the passengers "want" to be on the coach not " have" to be. I've travelled all over the UK as those who follow me on Twitter or Facebook will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home