Monday 4 October 2010

Sorry its been so long!

It's been a hell of a busy month (sept).
Beth been installed at Northampton Uni for nearly 3 weeks now, she's coming home at the weekend, it's Hull fair! It will be good to see her though.She had a bit of a bad time last weekend when she burnt her hand and ended up in A&E but seems to be on the mend now.

All my BS Membership Sec stuff handed over so I'm out of it now. Good luck to Dave and Mal.


Had a great day on the Trent last week, I took the 2 auction winners John and Nathan, a bit different to what they normally fish but both had a great time with plenty of barbel.

Dave and Mal Brown joined us along with Paul W.



After a few "wallis casting" lessons, Mal had her 1st barbel on a "cane" a cracking 9lber following it up with another not long after.




Dave also had his 1st trent barbel and couple of chub.







I had a couple so well pleased as I was "guiding" a lot of the time. Paul well what can I say another blank thats 7 on the trot on the big river!! (sorry mate)

2 Comments:

At 4 October 2010 at 17:10 , Blogger paul4 said...

Blanked again, did I look bothered? Enjoyed my day, enjoyed the company. 20mph at times on the journey home due to fog, and I got into bed at 3.45am

paul4

 
At 6 October 2010 at 05:48 , Blogger Monty Dalrymple said...

"Hull Fair"...........Two blokes standing around a burning brazier,talking about Scargill ;-0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home